Instagram Famous Dog, Chloe Dies Suddenly Due To Animal Hospital’s ‘Error’ (Photos)





The Instagram-famous dog was 4. The announced was made in a post on Instagram Wednesday night, writing, “We’re numb and heartbroken to share that Chloe has gone to heaven.”" Chloe’s owner, Loni Edwards, announced the dog's passing in a post on Instagram Wednesday night, She wrote: “We’re numb and heartbroken to share that Chloe has gone to heaven.”

In the post, Edwards said Chloe, who was born on Cinco de Mayo 2013, was recovering from surgery on Wednesday morning, and was being held overnight for “observation and extra safety” at the BluePearl Vet in Manhattan.



Edwards claims that when the dog was transferred to the clinic, “the staff there erroneously directly attached the oxygen to her,” which caused complications that led to her death.


Though Edwards wrote Chloe “fought so so hard” to stay alive, “the fatal error was simply too much.”

Other dog lovers and instagram dog celebs shared their condolences as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by WizKid Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...